The hottest topics in digital imaging technology
Speakers are being confirmed daily for the 2015 agenda.
Currently we are proud to announce the following will be presenting at IS2015 in March:
- Jed Hurwitz, Technologist, Advanced Measurement Systems, Analog Devices
- Prof Ángel Rodríguez Vázquez, Institute of Microelectronics, University of Seville
- Anders Johannesson, Senior Executive, Axis Communications
- Prof Steffen Reichel, Development / Application, Advanced Optics, Schott
- Markus Rossi, Chief Innovation Officer, Heptagon
- Giora Yahav, General Manager, Microsoft (TBC)
- Tarek Lule, ST Microelectronics
- Dr David Stork, Fellow, Rambus
- Raji Kannan and Ramesh Raskar, LensBricks (MIT & Ex-Nokia startup)
- Eiichi Funatsu, OmniVision
Please check back regularly for further updates, and detailed speaker profile on the Speakers page.
If you are interested in presenting at Image Sensors 2015, please submit you paper abstract to Conference Producer, Robert Stead at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Agenda Outline
IS2015 | 19-21 March 2015 | Park Plaza Victoria, London
Workshop Day - Tuesday 17 March
09.00 Workshop 1: Hyperspectral Imaging
14.00 Workshop 2: If you can't make it global, then let the shutter roll!
Dr Albert Theuwissen, Harvest Imaging
17.30 Pre-conference Registration
18.30 Special Guest Speaker
19.30 Reception Closes
Conference Day 1 - Wednesday 18 March
Conference day 2 - Thursday 19 March
Please contact Robert Stead if you are interested in presenting at Image Sensors in the future.
See full profiles on the Speaker Listing >>
Interested in Sposorship or Exhibition? Click here to find out more >>