Following our successful European IS Auto event, now in its third year, growing considerably and the leading event for bringing the automotive industry together with sensor technology, we are excited to be launching IS Auto Americas
The event will take place immediately after our IS Americas conference and will bring together senior industry leaders to address the key challenges in the market: When will autonomous vehicles take off? What are the key sensor requirements for major OEM’s working on next generation ADAS? How can the sensor ecosystem be improved? How can the key pain points be overcome?
If you can contribute answers, opinions and solutions to address these questions we’d like to hear from you. The topics below will form our preliminary agenda.
If you would like to cover one of these topics or propose a new relevant subject please submit your title, a brief abstract and your biographical information to Amanda Crabbe, Conference Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for review by our board of industry advisors
OEM requirements for next generation sensor technology
- Automotive 2025: How is the automotive industry changing and what does it mean for sensor technology
- Autonomous Driving: When will we have fully autonomous passenger cars and what does it mean for the sensor ecosystem?
- Next Generation ADAS: current and future innovations in ADAS for next generational cars
- Case Study : Going fully autonomous in a closed system: Challenges and lessons learned
- The Future of Passenger safety: How will sensor technology facilitate enhancements in passenger safety?
Multimodal Sensor Ecosystems
- OEM perspective: what we look for from a multi modal sensor system?
- Latest developments in LiDAR
- Creating and implementing multi camera systems
- Developing interconnectivity for multi modal systems
Camera, Lens and Image Sensor Technology
- Latest developments in semiconductor technology for enhancing time of flight
- Latest breakthroughs in lens technology
- Image processing innovations
The Role of Sensors in an Interconnected Environment
- Latest developments in V2V, V2P and V2E connectivity
- Latest developments in deep neural networks in automotive sensor ecosystems
- Data considerations for an interconnected transport environment: challenge for the sensor market?