IMAGE SENSORS EUROPE - THE LEADING EVENT FOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE INDUSTRY
Image Sensors Europe will return to London on 20 - 21 March 2024
and once again united over 250+
vision system representatives.The event drrives learning and discussions on the future market and technology image sensor trends.
2024 topics to be annouced...
Topics covered at the 2023 edition included:
- Image sensor market challenges and opportunities: Responding to the confluence of exceptional geo-political, macro-economic and societal disruption
- Global foundry updates: Manufacturing capacity, chip stacking timelines, realistic improvements and opportunities
- Image sensor application updates: Biomedical; surveillance & security, space; industrial, agricultural; automotive; consumer
- Technology focus: Small pixel, high resolution imaging; hyperspectral & multispectral imaging; x-ray imaging; event sensors + CIS; edge detection; embedded imaging
- Power dissipation in image sensors; energy harvesting; sustainability
- Data processing & compression realism - cloud and IS crossover; high speed data handling and transfer
“Excellent get together of the who is who in imaging”- VP, Development | First Sensor AG