Smithers have a long history in events dedicated to automotive image sensors and have run popular conferernces in both Europe and North America for over 10 years. Following on from the hugely successful Image Sensors and Image Sensors Auto conferences in Europe and the USA, Smithers launched IS Auto in Asia. The inaugural event took place in Shenzhen, China on 25-26 September 2019 and was a huge success.
Why did the experts attend?
With leading technology providers based in the Asia Pacific region, this event helped drive this innovation forward by assessing new and existing image sensors technologies, the LiDAR landscape, radars, sensor fusion, neural networks, deep learning, AI, OEM needs, data management, image processing and safety standards. Senior experts came together to showcase the latest thinking and innovations, network with customers and competitors, and prepare businesses for impending change.
IS Auto Asia 2019 provided an exclusive forum for OEMs, Tier 1 imaging sensor suppliers and providers to unite under one roof and discuss the latest industry innovations.
Sessions and speakers included:
- Investment and innovation in the Asian market
- UBS, IHS Markit and Strategy Analytics
- Improving road safety through sensor innovation
- Eyeris, Seek Thermal, SCHOTT Glass Technology, Sony
- Road to autonomous driving: Next generation image sensors
- DELL, SiLC Technologies, Trioptics, Velodyne LiDAR, Tokyo Institute of Technology and more
- End user requirements
- XMotors, Volvo and Daimler
- Future ambitions, what's on the horizon?
Attendees at IS Auto Asia 2019 included:
REGISTER INTEREST IN A FUTURE IMAGE SENSORS AUTO EVENT >